Marc Cunningham grew up in the family property management company his father founded in 1978, Grace Property Management.
During high school and college, Marc worked part time in the company doing everything from pulling weeds, mowing, and painting, to accounting and leasing.
He joined the firm permanently in 1997 and is currently the President and Director of Operations.
Grace Management is located in Denver and manages over 600 residential and commercial doors and has 17 team members. Marc speaks nationally on property management and business topics, one-on-one coaching and real estate investing. He is known for his warm, genuine delivery of world class insights into how success is built on with systems, behaviors, and planning.
When he’s not at work, Marc stays busy reading, running, and keeping up with his beautiful wife and four children.
Download an Article: 3 Tips for Running a Profitable Property Management Practice
Marc was a terrific addition to the speaker lineup at our recent Property Management Conference. He was professional, well-prepared, easy to work with, and many rated his sessions among their favorites. In the words of one of our attendees, Marc ‘offered world class advice on growing and maintaining a successful business.’ What more could we ask for? We’ll look forward to using him at future events.” – Tracey Floridia, CMP, Chief of Conferences & Events, Virginia Association of REALTORS®
9 Business Essentials for Every Real Estate Professional
By the end of this fun and fast paced session you will gain the knowledge and confidence to
- Turn difficult clients into fans
- Understand and comply with fair housings rules
- Speak the language of “real-estate-investor” and analyze real estate investor deals
- Negotiate like a professional
- Grow your business by 10% this year through a simple SWOT analysis.
- Upgrade your marketing to attract new clients
- Look into the future and see what real estate opportunities will exist 5 years from now
- Avoid burnout and finally achieve the allusive “work-life balance”
- Fund your future retirement through real estate investing
I came away with more notes from your session than any others, so I can tell that this is information that I need! Again, thank you for making learning easy, entertaining and un-boring! Great job!” – Melanie J. Butler, Property Manager / Broker, Chattanooga Property Management
10 Things to Know About Working with Real Estate Investors
Real estate investing is no longer just for the rich. Both millennials and baby boomers are moving away from stock market investing and into real estate investing. This session will educate agents on how to confidently work with investor clients by understanding
- Transactional differences between owner occupied and investment real estate deals
- How to speak the language of “investor”
- What your investor clients need to know about risk
- How to analyze and compare investment deals
- The differences between commercial and residential investments
- What to look for during inspections
- The pros and cons of buying occupied vs vacant investment property
- The differences between single-family vs multi-family investing
- Financing basics for investment property
- How to accurately calculate the rental rate of a property